06 November 2005

your hair is winter fire

january embers
my heart burns there, too



So reads the "haiku" in Stephen King's "It," and that's all I have to say about that.



Our bathroom ceiling is leaking. Water from above drips through our light fixture whenever those above us shower (which is, thankfully, disturbingly, not all to often--though today was a long one)...Ideally this will be fixed soon, as well as the lack of gas we're still dealing with and taking our landlord to court for (as a tenants' association).

Lots and lots of leftover food from the awesome party last night with folks from Mr. Polin's hospital--spring rolls, salmon cakes, tenderloin kebabs, SUSHI!, and some Peking duck--plus gin/vermouth/lime juice and a case of Sapporo premium Japanese beer. Like whoa, friends. Like whoa.


On the Third Day He Rose




Warning!! Extremely unsensitive, anti-pc, potentially offensive joke is below...


Q. What did the rapist dressed as a fireman on halloween say to his victim?

A. "Stop, Drop, and Roll, bitch..."

or

(sung)
"I will be your hero baby
I will kiss and cause you pain
I will haunt your dreams forever
I will take your breath away..."

or

"Bet you wish I was killed on 9/11"

or

"I may be a fireman, but you're gonna extinguish my flame."

or

"Is that a third degree burn or are you just happy to see me?"


I have a problem.


whoa.



It's time to stop this craziness.
New York Knicks 0-3 so far for the season. Luckily I'm not paid based on their performance. Rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home